Product Code for Dealer: 700BCL7000
- 100% Made in Italy, 3 years of warranty.
- For ALL types of latest generation 12 V lithium batteries with both lithium-ion and LiFePO4 technology, from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah (eg Skyrich)
- SURE. No spark. Protections against: reverse polarity, short circuit, overcharging, overheating. YOU DO NOT NEED TO DISCONNECT THE CAR BATTERY! NOR REMOVE THE BATTERY CAPS. TO ALWAYS LEAVE CONNECTED FOR ENTIRE MONTHS.
- Technology recommended by the best manufacturers of motorcycles and diesel, petrol and hybrid cars up to 5000 cc
- TESTER MODE for checking: state of charge and battery starting, and correct operation of the alternator / regulator on the vehicle.
- 100% AUTOMATIC charge and maintenance algorithm with 7 INTELLIGENT CYCLES: initialization, recovery (from 1.25V), light charge, main charge, analysis, maintenance and equalization.
- Increase the life of your battery up to 4 times. MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY, minimum energy consumption (maximum 2 euros per year of energy in the bill for continuous use of 365 days / 24 hours).
Thanks to the collaboration with leading car manufacturers, our products are tested and approved for use on all brands of cars in circulation (Abarth, Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini , Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Pontiac, Porsche, Proton, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Škoda Auto, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Tata, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo).
Furthermore, the current market trend is to replace diesel or petrol powered vehicles with new fuel systems with a lower environmental impact (hybrid vehicles). Our battery chargers and maintainers are perfectly compatible with both traditional fueled vehicles (Diesel, Petrol, Methane, LPG) and with mixed fuel (hybrid vehicles, e.g. petrol + electric).
They are equipped with a wiring with eyelets that we recommend installing permanently on the battery in order to make connecting the product to the battery quick and convenient.
With an elegant and compact design, with a very robust body that prevents it from slipping and makes it resistant to scratches, falls, accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44), the product is perfect to be used in any circumstance and occasion.
Our products, if left connected continuously or if at least a monthly maintenance of the battery is carried out (full recharge), they are able to increase the life of the battery up to 4 times. On average, a battery has an expected life of 2 years, with BC Battery Controller battery chargers and maintainers it is possible to have batteries that have a starting point and a useful life of up to 8 to 10 years. They do not involve any electronic compatibility problems with any make and model of machine.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
• 1 BC LITHIUM 7000 battery charger and maintainer
• Cable with eyelets with protection fuse
• Cable with terminals
• Complete instructions
BC LITHIUM 7000 is an intelligent battery charger and maintainer with its maximum charge current of 7 Amp, it is designed for a perfect and complete maintenance of all the latest generation 12 V lithium starting batteries (lithium ion & LiFePO4) from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah.
BC Battery Controller products recharge the battery much faster than traditional battery chargers.
The BC LITHIUM 7000 model performs the function of battery and alternator tester, is able to restore sulphated batteries, recover 1.25V batteries (lowest level on the market) and is also designed for use on vehicles equipped with “micro-hybrid” start / stop.
Thanks to its spark-proof system (anti-spark) and its protections against overloads, polarity inversions and short circuits, BC LITHIUM 7000 ensures a high level of protection and has been tested on all brands of motorcycles and scooters, guaranteeing absolute compatibility with the electronic system of each motorcycle / scooter.
Also equipped internally with a state-of-the-art microprocessor, the product is able to ensure extreme efficiency in battery recharging and minimize energy consumption.
Being fully automatic, the BC Battery Controller range battery chargers and maintainers can be left connected to the battery 24 hours a day / 7 days a week for entire months, even for years in complete safety.
With an elegant and compact design, with a very sturdy body that prevents it from slipping and makes it resistant to scratches, falls, accidental crushing, UV rays and water (IP44), the product is perfect for use in any circumstance and occasion.
Inside the package there are convenient pliers and practical mounting eyelets to be left connected to the vehicle.
Also equipped with an intuitive LCD display where it is possible to see in real time every 10 seconds the information on the battery voltage and on the charge cycle, perfect night vision is also ensured thanks to its backlight!
The product has a 3-year warranty and premium assistance directly from the factory, given the very few cases handled.
CHARGE ALGORITHM - CHARGE PROGRAM
The battery charger is equipped with an internal microprocessor that checks the battery status in real time and performs 8 charge cycles autonomously.
• Phase 1 - Initialization: check that the battery is in an optimal condition to be recharged / recovered making sure that there are no short circuits between one or more battery cells.
Thanks to an integrated sensor that measures the ambient temperature: at low temperatures (<5 ° C) the charging current is limited, the POLAR MODE safe charge mode is automatically activated.
• Phase 2 - Recovery: if the battery is in an extreme discharge condition (starting from 1.25V), the device tries to perform a recovery in order to bring it to higher voltages, compatible with the next phase.
• Phase 3 - Light Charge: If the battery is very discharged, the device supplies a light pulsed current to allow the battery to pass the critical phase.
• Phase 4 - Main Charge: during this phase the battery can recover up to 85-90% of its capacity, thanks to the ability of the battery charger to deliver full current.
• Phase 5 - Battery Analysis: the device interrupts the supply of current for a few tens of minutes and checks that the battery is able to retain the charge received during the previous cycles.
This phase is repeated periodically at regular intervals.
• Phase 6 - Maintenance: thanks to a specially designed electronic circuit, the device maintains the battery charge during periods of inactivity, without overheating, overcharging and water / electrolyte loss.
• Phase 7 - Equalization: this phase is carried out every 30 days in order to rebalance the battery cells, thus avoiding stratification of the electrolyte.
• 8-cycle charging algorithm suitable for all types of 12 V lithium si lithium ion and LiFePO4 batteries, from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah.
• Backlit LCD display for perfect night vision (even in the distance), which indicates: the charging cycle in progress (Charge, Maintenance ...), the battery voltage (internal digital voltmeter) and any possible malfunction (pole inversion, short circuit, battery not connected ...).
• Real-time monitoring of battery parameters during all charge cycles.
• Battery overcharge protection: activated when the internal microprocessor detects a voltage higher than a predetermined value; no risk of bubble formation for all batteries on the market.
1. Protection against inversion of battery poles.
2. Short circuit protection (also permanent).
3. Overheating protection: the supplied current is automatically limited in case of excessive heating of the device.
Input voltage: 220-240V ac, 50-60Hz
Charging voltage: 14.2V - nom. 12V
Charging Current: 7 A max
Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
Dimensions: 160 x 85 x 60 mm