• 8-cycle charging algorithm suitable for all types of traditional 6V/12V batteries, from lead-acid to AGM, from 1.2 Ah up to 100 Ah.
• Pair of green / red LEDs to indicate the charging phase and any errors.
- Green LED (CHARGE): cycle in progress (Charging, Desulfation, Maintenance ...);
- Red LED (ERROR): diagnostic problem detected (pole inversion, short circuit, battery not connected ...).
• Pair of yellow LEDs that indicate in real time the selected program: 6 Volt or 12 Volt
• Real-time monitoring of battery parameters during all charge cycles.
• Battery overcharge protection: activated when the internal microprocessor detects a voltage higher than a predetermined value; no risk of bubble formation for all batteries on the market (also MF and Gel).
1. Protection against inversion of battery poles.
2. Short circuit protection (also permanent).
3. Overheating protection: the supplied current is automatically limited in case of excessive heating of the device.
Input voltage: 220-240V ac, 50-60Hz
Charging Voltage: 6.9V / 7.2V - nom. 6V / 13.8V / 14.4V - nom. 12V
Charging Current: 0.9 A max
Operating temperature: -20 ° C - + 50 ° C
Dimensions: 130 x 90 x 53 mm