- BC Lithium elected best Lithium battery in Germany 2019.
- LED battery charge status indicator and BMS (Battery Management System).
- Replaces the following batteries: LFP01
- Increased Starting Current: up to 50 times the battery capacity, longer LENGTH OF LIFE: approx. 2000 charge and discharge cycles compared to the average 300 of a conventional battery.
- Eco-friendly (contains no acids or heavy metals) and 100% safe: non-combustible and non-explosive, no risk of acid leakage.
The BCTX14H-FP motorbike lithium battery replaces the following lead-acid batteries: YTX14H-BS - KMX14-BS - YTX14-BS - HVT-8
BC Lithium batteries are ultra-light (weighing up to 80% less than the corresponding lead-acid batteries) and guarantee higher performance and higher starting current (up to 50 times the battery capacity).
They are particularly advantageous for sporty track use, have a longer service life than conventional lead-acid batteries (about 2000 charge/discharge cycles) and can be recharged quickly.
BC Lithium Batteries are safe, environmentally friendly and non-polluting: they contain no acids or heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury), are not combustible or explosive, and there is no risk of acid leakage.
When the battery is disconnected from the vehicle, it retains its charge for a long time, thanks to the low self-discharge inherent in lithium batteries. If the battery remains installed on the motorbike, we recommend regular maintenance with a specific charger (e.g. BC Duetto).
BCTX14H-FP is a lithium starter battery, ideal for Motorcycles, Scooters, Snowmobiles, Lawnmowers and Quads.
The BC range allows easy and risk-free installation for the less experienced user:
- Protection against battery overcharge/overheating
- Protection against battery pole reversal
- Protection against permanent short circuit
- Protection against overheating
- Does not require the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle
- No interference with vehicle electronics
- Laboratory tests ensure product construction in accordance with current safety and electromagnetic compatibility regulations
- The BCTX14H-FP lithium-iron-phosphate battery, equipped with a charge status LED indicator and BMS system for charge balance management;
- the battery positive terminal protection cap;
- the screws and nuts required for installation;
- the instruction manual.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
- Battery type: LiFePO4 - Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Voltage (AC): 240
- Weight (kg): 0.8
- Dimensions (mm): 150X87X93
- Capacity (Ah): 4
- Corresponding lead-acid battery codes: YTX14H-BS - KMX14-BS - YTX14-BS - HVT-8
- Polarity: positive pole on the left, negative pole on the right.